little ol’Victoria loves reading, and spoiling other people’s curosity with spoiler alerts. If you are not sure how that book’s going to be. I might have read it and could give you an hint. *insert wink*
Children of Blood and Bone -Tomi Adeyemi. Beware of African blondes, they might be your SuperHero.
Death and the King’s horseman- Wole Soyinka. Be patient with death and eulogies.
The Alchemist 1- Micheal Scott.. two spoiler alerts actually. Beware of a twin that loves vanilla ice cream, she might steal your shine. Beware of that genius Library Man too, he might be an Immortal.
The Time traveller’s wife – Audrey Niffenegger. If you marry a “time traveller”, make him/her swallow a drape of clothing before they sleep. You don’t want to imagine what would happen when they don’t.
Hunger Games (series) – Suzanne Collins. If you ever find yourself picking left over bread from a bakery, you might eventually get stuck in a suicide game.
- Alice in wonderland – Lewis Carroll. Head! Big head!
The fault in our Stars – John Green. – It’s a perfect mix of romance, tragedy and the reality of how frail life is. (Review by David Akoki)
Still interested in my writings. check my latest Blog posts here:
- 6 African countries you can visit without a visa
- What travelling during black history month looks like: 10 destinations to visit for black history month.
- Reflections by TheVictoriaO
- 21 the Album by TheVictoriaO
- Letters to my Girlfriend – L002